Last updated: Feb 20, 2024
Conelike LLC ("us", "we", "our", "Conelike") operates the Asset Management for Jira app (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to your authority for data protection issues. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach your data protection authority so please contact us in the first instance.
Data We Collect
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Contact Data: email;
- Profile Data: username, authorization tokens, settings (timezone, language preferences), software options (e.g. defaults settings);
- Usage Data: information on how our Service is accessed and used (IP address, browser type, browser version, pages visited etc.);
- User Data: URL of your Jira instance;
- Marketing Data: marketing preferences, newsletter subscription.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies for secure login and to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Analytics Cookies. We use Analytics Cookies to analyze user behaviour.
Where We Collect Data
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interaction: You may give us your Personal Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our services/install the extension;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- give us feedback or contact us.
- Automated technologies: Cookies, Google Analytics, Hotjar, Microsoft Clarity
- From Atlassian Corporation Plc when you request a commercial or evaluation license.
Use of Data
Conelike uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased services from us and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing. We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Switzerland and choose to provide information to us, please note that we might transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Switzerland and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
We may share your personal data with the parties set out below for our Services:
- “Service providers”, third party companies and individuals employed to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- AWS, to host our Service (provided by Heroku, Salesforce, US). For more information, please visit: https://aws.amazon.com/service-terms/
- LogDNA for Log management (provided by LogDNA, based in the US). For more information, please visit: https://logdna.com/privacy/
- Google Analytics (provided by Google Inc., based in the US). Google is certified under the US Privacy-Shield. For more information on what type of information Google Analytics collects, please visit: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
- Business partners to provide our Service to you.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- Authorities, regulators and courts. We may disclose your Personal Data for legal requirements (e.g. to defend our rights, comply with a legal obligation, protect against legal liability).
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
Security Of Data
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know.